Sunday 14 November 2010

Human Footprint Movie

This movie showed us all the materials we use and it showed us that people need to start sustaining materials. Sustainability in ecology means that civilization and human population meet there needs while preserving the environment and biodiversity. We need to start sustaining are materials, were wasting them quickly. Some materials and resources are going to last only a couple more years. An example is coal it's quickly running out and we are using it for lot's of stuff. Human footprints our the way we affect the planet. We can lessen are human footprint and preserve the world in many ways. We can take shorter showers, use environmentally friendly detergents, Use fuel efficient cars such as hybrids. I think this video was trying to show people that we are wasting to much materials per person and that we to start sustaining materials.

My Human Foot Print is 6.9 I think I should really start caring for the environment around me. We don't have 7 Earth's so I really think I should change my habits because they really have a big impact on Earth. What I leaving Behind isn't very good. This site helped me realize what I have to change and how to change it I think the biggest problem is transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment