Wednesday 9 May 2012

Reflection on Unit

After finishing the sexual education unit, I think everybody in the class learned a lot of new things they never new about, but most importantly about safety. I liked this unit since it did not have an exact outline but we covered everything that we needed to and even went further. This is one of those "giggly" topics so I believe everyone enjoyed in and had a couple laughs and giggles across the way.

During this unit I learned a lot of new things I never new and it was very successful. I learned about all the reproductive organs and how they work, to create new humans. I also learned the whole process of pregnancy and how and embryo grows into a fetus and later becomes a new born baby. I think the most important part was the protection and this is were everyone learned the most, we learned about contraception methods, STI's what there effects were but more importantly how to stop them from getting to you.

All in all this was one of the best units this year since it was every fun for everyone but at the same time it wasn't wasting time it was very educational, and I believe it will stay longer in our mines because of the interesting ways the information released.

No comments:

Post a Comment