Tuesday 3 May 2011

Unit Reflection

Waves are very important to both people and the world around us. They very much affect the societal well being. Modern day society couldn't live without waves we use then for so many things we don't even realize. A good example is the cell phone it wouldn't function without radio waves, but people don't realize that, it's just a tool they use everyday. Another example is the TV. Waves make damage but they bring us much more good, they can be used as tools or even medicine to cure cancer. So I conclude that we should continue using waves and even expand there uses, because they really bring more good to society then bad.

I learned a lot about waves in this unit, all there uses, Now I really notice that waves are all around us and that there the steam engine for the modern world. When i first thought of waves i thought of sea and ocean waves we see when we go to the beach.

I liked doing experiments, through them I really noticed that waves are all around us and all there uses in the modern world.

For next years 7th graders i would put more experiments because through my experience there the most helpful.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that you were able to learn so much about waves! Aren't they amazing? Thank you for the feedback, I also think labs are the best way to learn about our world! :)

    ReplyDelete