Monday 6 December 2010

Letter to Reebok

5/12/2010
Belgrade, Serbia
ISB (International school of Belgrade)
Dear Reebok,
Today I’m writing about your shoe packaging. I know you are doing quite a lot to save the planet and trying to make your packages as eco-friendly as possible. I strongly support this, but I believe you can do more.
A couple weeks ago I bought Reebok shoes and I recall noticing quite a lot of packaging. Then I flipped the box and found out that it was recycled which pleased me. I did more research about your packaging and found out all the materials were recycled which was great, but there’s still space for improvement. I suggest you reduce the number of materials you use in a package. All the tissue paper is not needed because most of it gets thrown away by the time the costumer gets home. The size of the boxes can be reduced since most of the space is wasted, and it’s not used for advertisement.
I hope you take some of my advice and start changing you packaging, we do not have infinite worlds to waste so let’s start saving this one.
Kind regards,
Marko Bulatović

No comments:

Post a Comment